SBI 2200 PO Recruitment 2016 | Apply Online www.sbi.co.in. SBI 2200 PO Recruitment 2016, SBI Probationary Officer 2016, SBI PO Jobs 2016, State Bank of India (SBI) Published its Recruitment Notification for the Post of Probationary Officer from its official website www.sbi.co.in and other details are in mention below.
SBI 2200 PO Recruitment 2016 | Apply Online www.sbi.co.in
Total Posts: 2200
Name of Posts: Probationary Officer
Application fee: SC/ST/PWD Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only), General, OBC Rs. 600/-
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final Year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2016.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2016. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Age limit: 21 to 30 year
Selection Process / Exam Details:
- Phase-I – Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online.
- Phase – II: Main Examination: Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
Exam Pattern for this SBI PO Recruitment 2016:
- Objective Test
- Descriptive Test
- Phase – III: Group Discussion (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)
- Final Selection
How to apply:
Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online SBI PO Recruitment 2016 from its Official website http://ibps.sifyitest.com
- Online registration including edit/modification of application by candidates: 04/05/2016
- Last date for online application: 25/05/2016
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 04/05/2016 to 24/05/2016
- Download of call letters for Online Preliminary Examination: 14/06/2016 onward