SSC Recruitment 2014 For Jr. Tech Assistant, Draughtsman Posts. Staff Selection Commission Western Region Notification for Draughtsman, Junior Technical Assistant, Naval Armament Depot, Dietitian Grade III, Senior Scientific Assistant and other posts. More detailed are mentioned below.
Job Description and other Detail
Total Number of Posts : 118
Posts Name :
1. Assistant Epigraphist : 03 Posts
2. Dietitian Grade III: 15 Posts
3. Bosun: 05 Posts
4. Senior Scientific Assistant: 08 Posts
5. Clerk: 01 Post
6. Assistant Manager cum Storekeeper: 01 Post
7. Photographer Grade III: 01 Post
8. Junior Cartographic Assistant: 01 Post
9. Junior Technical Assistant: 21 Posts
10. Accountant: 01 Post
11. Scientific Assistant: 01 Post
12. Store Superintendent: 01 Post
13. Senior Library and Information Assistant: 01 Post
14. Draughtsman Grade I: 34 Posts
a. D/o Indigenisation, Drawing & Specification Wing (Engg Eqpt): 06 Posts
b. D/o Indigenisation, Drawing & Specification Wing (Vehicle): 28 posts
15. Library and Information Assistant: 04 Posts
a. Central Water and Power Research Station: 02 Posts
b. Archaeological Survey of India: 01 Post
c. Zoological Survey of India: 01 Post
16. Naval Armament Depot: 13 Posts
a. Chargeman II (Ammunition Workshop): 10 Posts
b. Chargeman II (Factory): 03 Posts
17. Quarantine Inspector: 03 Posts
18. Deputy Ranger: 03 Posts
19. Senior Radio Technician: 01 Post
Educational Qualification :
1. For Draughtsman post : Candidates have done Higher Secondary (10+2) & Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering.
2. For jr. Technical Assistant : Candidates have done Degree in Commerce or Economics or degree in Law.
3. For Dietitian Grade III : Candidates have done P.G degree in Food Nutrition or Dietetics and Food Service management.
4. For Naval Armament Depot : Candidates have done Bachelor of Science degree or Diploma in Engineering.
Age limit :
For Post wise Age limit details go to recruitment notification.
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300- Rs. 34800/- per month.
Selection Process :
Will be based on performance in Written Examination, Personality Test/ Skill Test/ Screening Test/ Proficiency Test.
Application Fee : Candidates are required to pay Rs. 50
How to Apply :
Candidates will have to send their dully filled application form along with relevant documents to the following Address.
The Office of the Regional Director,
Staff Selection Commission (WR),
1st Floor, Pratishtha Bhavan, 101,
MK Road, Mumbai, Pin 400020.
Important date :
Receipt of Application form Last Date : 14-08-2014
Submission of Applications Far Flung Areas Last Date : 21-08-2014