UPSC Civil Service Exam Date 2014, Application & Syllabus at www.upsc.gov.in.Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has finally uploaded notification of Civil Services preliminary exams as UPSC Civil service exam 2014 on its official site at upsc.gov.in so interested candidates can apply online for this now. UPSC was formed in the year of 1926 and it organizes process of recruitment in various government organizations.
UPSC Civil Service Exam Date 2014, Application & Syllabus at www.upsc.gov.in
Recently they have announced notification for the civil services exam on its official site. Through this exam they are going to fill up various 1291 vacancies in various departments of government. Notification for preliminary exam is announced and interested candidates are invited to apply for this exam. Related all details are given below here, so just go through it.
Number of posts: 1291 posts
Name of Exam: Civil Services Exam
Related various departments:
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Police Service
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service (Group-A)
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise – Group-A)
- Indian Defence Accounts Service (Group-A)
- Indian Revenue Service (IT – Group-A)
- Indian Postal Service (Group-A)
- Indian Civil Accounts (Group-A)
- Indian Railway Traffic Service (Group-A)
- Indian Railway Accounts Service (Group-A)
- Indian Railway Personnel Services (Group-A)
- Assistant Security Commissioner (Railway Protection Force – Group-A)
- Indian Defence Estates Service (Group-A)
- Indian Information Service (Group-A)
and various others
- To apply for this exam applicant’s age should be between 21 to 32 years as on 01 August, 2014 and relaxation in this figure of age is as per the government rules.
- Only General/ OBC candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- and no fee for other candidates.
- Candidate should have done Graduation in related field from any recognized university. For further details refer official notification.
- After this preliminary exam Main exam will be taken and then Interview will be arranged.
How to apply:
- There only online application process to apply for this, so just go to official portal of UPSC and fill up online form there with all details and then submit it online.
Important dates to remind:
- Last date for online application: 30/06/2014
Official site: upsc.gov.in